Continuing education (CE) credits
5 CE credits are offered to psychologists, social workers, LMHCs, LMFTs, and nurses. To purchase continuing education credits with your ticket, click the button below and select a ticket option that lists " + 5 CE credits":
- Psychologists: The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This course offers 5 hours of credit.
- Social Workers: Application for social work continuing education credits has been submitted. Please contact The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy at firstname.lastname@example.org for the status of social work CE accreditation.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors: The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6048. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. This program is approved for 5 clock hours. It is also applicable for MaMHCA/MMCEP hours for re-licensure, in accordance with 262 CMR.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists: Application for continuing education credits for marriage and family therapists has been submitted to the Massachusetts Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, Inc. Please contact The Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy at email@example.com for the status of MFT CE accreditation.
- Nurses: This program carries 5 contact hours and meets the specifications of the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (244 CMR 5.00).
For questions about Continuing Education credits please contact the Institute for Meditation & Psychotherapy.